It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 am

WTB! 11-13m kite setup. 
Post WTB! 11-13m kite setup.
Hey all i'm new to the forums but have been interested in kiting for about 2 years already and finally decided its time to buy my first setup. I took lessons and got certified in San Diego this summer but i live in Fargo.
If there is anyone on here who has an 11-13m inflatable kite with a bar and lines that they are selling let me know! There is a foot of snow expected tomorrow and I can't wait much longer. A couple of ebay deals fell through and I'm getting ready for some boosting!
Any links to used setups is also appreciated :)

Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:14 pm
Post Re: WTB! 11-13m kite setup.
Try http://www.lakawa.com there is a classifieds section there and they are almost all locals to minnesota.

Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:43 pm

Post Re: WTB! 11-13m kite setup.
Hey there in Fargo, I've got an 11M Slingshot T2 complete with everything, bag bar, lines pump. I bought it new a year ago and only used it maybe a half dozen times. It's red, black and white, very sharp, in excellent shape, no damage and no repairs.

Its a great kite, I just have decided to stick with foil kites for snow and I doubt i'll ever get around to trying it on water. I'm located near Roseau MN, about 3.5 hrs from you. Perhaps I could meet you in Grand Forks if you want to check it out. If you are interested, shoot me an email.

jackk at wiktel dot com
Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:21 am.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:21 am